Relax. You Bought the Right ERP.
You likely purchased Microsoft Dynamics NAV or subscribed to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in part because of the promises of efficiencies, productivity gains and streamlined processes. The product is certainly capable of delivering those benefits – when implemented properly. If you are not yet realizing the results you were led to expect, let’s talk.
Reseller or Partner?
Many existing Dynamics NAV users feel the level of service they are getting from their NAV reseller is unacceptable. Silverware offers support services to existing NAV customers in need of more timely and effective support and strategic guidance. These customers need a partner, not a reseller, to help realize the value they should be getting from Dynamics NAV.
Silverware has a long history of successful implementations, and that’s no accident. Successful implementations start, well, at the start – with thorough understanding, careful planning and clear communication. And they continue until your expectations are met – until you call the project a success. The same principles help us to be effective in relief of the original partner (often more than one).
Sadly, many NAV resellers are primarily interested on making new sales (i.e., license-centric), not on helping their customers achieve the results that are promised during the sales process. Silverware’s livelihood depends on successful implementations and long-term relationships. We thrive on repeat business and referrals.
Call Silverware for Help
If you’re in a bad partner relationship, and your Microsoft Dynamics NAV system isn’t living up to your expectations, Silverware can help through what we call our NAV Rescue Services. The business partner you select really does matter and we would be proud to be your choice, even if we didn’t originally sell you the software. You picked great software. Let’s work together to starting realizing value from your smart investment in Dynamics NAV.
Long Term Partnership
By providing true partnership with better support and proactive advice with years of experience, we can solve current problems and help you implement a Dynamics NAV roadmap to enable the long-term growth of your business.
Silverware NAV Rescue Services
- Assess your Dynamics NAV implementation to ascertain the root causes of your discomfort and propose a plan for improvement;
- Triage your system and apply quick fixes to stabilize troubled implementations or under-performing Dynamics NAV solutions;
- Present a mutual go forward action plan with on-demand support, training, configuration or customization to support and enhance your current business processes;
- Initiate Dynamics NAV upgrade planning and to properly support current business requirements; and,
- Re-implement Dynamics NAV and get the results you expect.