Turn relationships into revenue
Go beyond traditional CRM with Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement to better understand customer needs, engage more effectively, and win more deals.
Why Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement
Streamline your CRM processes and get seamless Microsoft Office 365 integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 collection of marketing, sales, and customer service capabilities is familiar, flexible and easy to use because it is part of the Dynamics 365 suite and the Microsoft Platform. Microsoft Dynamics CRM works with familiar Microsoft® products to streamline processes across an entire business. Break down silos created by traditional enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions for a comprehensive view of your customers and operations.
Empower sellers to build relationships with the right buyers, use recommendations and insights based on actual customer needs, and move deals forward by combining the power of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Dynamics 365 for Sales.
By unifying customer information and interactions, Microsoft Dynamics CRM the right information gets to the right people at the right team. This drives sales opportunities, identification of new revenue streams, and enables delivery of superior customer service.
Modernize your sales processes
- Enable smarter selling with embedded insights
Exceed buyers’ expectations by empowering your sellers with actionable insights during every phase of the sales journey.
- Improve sales performance
With sales force automation, get visibility into sales performance with analytics dashboards based on historical and predictive data. Onboard and motivate sellers to improve their performance through sales contests that promote teamwork and accountability.
- Empower sellers to build relationships with authentic and personal engagement
Help your sellers find and build relationships with the right buyers through better connections. Achieve relationship selling with unified processes and data across LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Get additional AI-driven insights to grow sales
Empower your sales organization with actionable insights from Microsoft Dynamics 365 AI for Sales to drive personalized engagement and make proactive decisions.
- Boost seller productivity with seamless tools
Combine sales force automation with familiar and cohesive tools to streamline sales execution and support the way sellers work—even while they are on the go.
- Innovate with sales solutions built to evolve
Drive innovation with adaptable and scalable sales solutions that are easy to tailor, extend, and connect to other applications and services you already use.
Core sales force automation (SFA)
Industry-leading SFA with embedded intelligence and advanced customization capabilities
Dynamics 365 for Sales Enterprise, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service Automation
Dynamics 365 for Sales Enterprise + LinkedIn Sales Navigator
for Sales *
Additional AI-driven insights embedded in Dynamics 365 for Sales
*Available as an add-on to Dynamics 365 for Sales Enterprise, Microsoft Relationship Sales, or Customer Engagement Plan
CRM and ERP Integration Scenarios
If you use Dynamics 365 for Sales, you can use Business Central for order processing and finances and have seamless integration in the lead-to-cash process. When your application is set up to integrate with Sales, you have access to Sales data from Business Central and the other way around in some cases. This integration enables you to work with and synchronize data types that are common to both Microsoft cloud services, such as customers, contacts, and sales information, and keep the data up to date in both locations.
For example, the sales person in Sales can use the price lists from Business Central when they create a sales order. When they add the item to the sales order line in Sales, they are also able to see the inventory level (availability) of the item from Business Central. Conversely, order processors in Business Central can handle the special characteristics of sales orders transferred automatically or manually from Sales, such as automatically create and post valid sales order lines for items or resources that were entered in Sales as write-in products.
Note: Business Central integrates with Dynamics 365 for Sales only. Other applications or solutions within Dynamics 365 that change the standard workflow or data model in Sales, for example Project Service Automation, may break the integration between Business Central and Sales.
When integration using the native tools isn’t feasible, Silverware builds and supports customized integrations using the SmartConnect integration platform from eOne Solutions, a long-time Microsoft integration partner. SmartConnect is an extremely flexible integration solution that enables you to create complex integrations between business applications such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales or Salesforce and ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central or Sage Intacct.
Build the right relationships with the right people
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement– Powerful CRM software delivered as a public cloud service directly from Microsoft, providing instant-on anywhere access, predictable pay-as-you-go pricing and a financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
- Focus on the right customers – Enable sellers to build relationships with the prospects most likely to convert using predictive lead scoring. Align sales and marketing with a shared definition of sales leads.
- Find every member of the buying committee – Increase win rates by going deeper into your customer’s organization and building multiple sales relationships. With over 575 million professionals on LinkedIn, your sellers can easily find and connect with decision-makers and influencers.
- Reveal the best path to reach each buyer – Help your sellers connect to buyers by showing the people in their network and in your organization who can provide a warm introduction.