Intacct Advantage 2016, the premier conference for Intacct customers and partners, takes place October 24-28 in Orlando. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn, share, connect and gain inspiration to turbocharge your accounting and financial management processes.
What’s special about this conference? It’s an invaluable experience benefiting both current Intacct customers as well as prospects. Unlike some other software publishers’ conferences that seem to focus primarily on the entertainment factor, Advantage is laser-focused on helping you solve business challenges. Last year’s Intacct Advantage attendees found the conference so valuable that 99 percent of them said they would recommend the conference. We’ve come up with five (and one bonus) compelling reasons why you should consider joining us at Advantage.
- Learn new skills: From introductory workshops to advanced training, a full range of sessions is available to customize your conference experience. Sessions are organized along various tracks, such as Business Leadership, CFO Summit, Distribution, Software & SaaS, Insights and Reporting, and Global Consolidation Functionality, making it easy to select the ones that will benefit your team the most.
- Get connected: This is the largest gathering of Intacct partners, customers, solution providers and corporate staff on Earth! Come and network with others who know and use Intacct and learn from their experiences.
- Dive deep into knowledge: In addition to attending your choice of dozens of educational and informative sessions, at Intacct Advantage 2016 you can speak directly with Intacct product experts, and explore the Marketplace Expo to learn about complementary partner solutions or services. (Insider’s tip – there’s a great happy hour in the Expo on Wednesday at 5:30!) To top it off, pre-conference training courses are available (at an additional cost) for additional in-depth educational opportunities.
- Special CFO Summit: On Thursday, October 27, there will be a special Intacct CFO Summit. Designed exclusively for CFOs, the Summit brings together top finance executives and industry leaders to discuss the key issues facing CFOs today, share best practices, and learn how Intacct can help your business grow. And to sweeten the pot – special discounted CFO passes are available.
- Earn CPE Credits: Advantage attendees can earn up to 25 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits by attending eligible pre-conference training, hands-on training, and breakout sessions.
- (Bonus Reason) Hey – It’s Orlando: Orlando is home to more than a dozen theme parks – this is a city that knows how to have fun. Theme parks not your kind of thing? The city has a vibrant arts and culture scene, and boasts some of the best spas and restaurants in the state.
Silverware will be there, and we’d love to connect with you to help you get the most out of Intacct Advantage 2016. Contact us with your questions, or click here to start the registration process. And if you’re ready to grow your business, get your free organizational readiness assessment.