The Silverware Sage Pro support team has years of experience with this flexible and powerful application and can keep you in perfect operating condition until you’re ready to trade Sage Pro ERP in on a new model.
Sage Pro ERP Support
If it isn’t broken, you don’t have to fix it (yet)! Silverware supports all versions of Sage Pro ERP, ACCPAC Pro and SBT Pro Series. We offer technical support, user training, custom programming and report writing services. Keep your Sage Pro ERP (or ACCPAC Pro or SBT Pro Series) running until your company is ready to upgrade. It’s a big deal to move your company to a new solution, especially after you’ve had Sage Pro ERP. You likely have high expectations.
Silverware is also ready to help your company transition to your next and, hopefully, your last accounting or ERP solution.
- For Sage Pro customers needing full ERP functionality, including financials, manufacturing or distribution, Silverware offers solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics NAV in the cloud, hosted or on premise.
- For Sage Pro customers using their system primarily for financials, Silverware has moved to the cloud and provides multi-dimensional, multi-entity and multi-currency financial management and project accounting solutions with Intacct.
Replacing Sage Pro ERP
Silverware has already helped many of our Sage Pro ERP customers migrate and implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Intacct. Other Sage Pro ERP customers are planning for their big moves now.
We have extensive experience delivering custom Sage Pro ERP capabilities with out-of-the-box functionality in Microsoft Dynamics NAV. We’ve also done extensive customizations in Microsoft Dynamics NAV to ensure you retain and extend the competitive advantages created in Sage Pro ERP.
Silverware has developed Sage Pro ERP database migration tools to ease transitions to NAV or Intacct. Our consultants and developers have extensive experience with both Sage Pro ERP and Microsoft Dynamics ERP and are uniquely qualified to support you through the change.
Depending on your objectives, Silverware has identified two platforms that allow us to replace or upgrade Sage Pro systems with the same flexibility and longevity you are are leaving behind.
Superior ERP Flexibility
With rich out of the box functionality, ease of integration via Web services, and source code availability to modify business rules and logic, Microsoft Dynamics NAV supports myriad financial and operational management business requirements in manufacturing, distribution and professional services.
As Microsoft continues to invest in Dynamics NAV, it has become the most popular mid-market ERP system in the world with 110,000 customers. Microsoft is accelerating its innovation with annual releases and distancing itself from less agile competitors such as NetSuite.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV includes:
- Financial Management
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Inventory Control and Supply Planning
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Operations
- Sales, Service and Project Management
- Built-in Contact Management
NAV serves many industries and customers including: consumer packaged goods, wholesale distribution, discrete manufacturing, job shops, retail, high tech, professional services and software development.
Why Choose Microsoft Dynamics NAV?
Microsoft Dynamics NAV was designed from the ground up to adapt to diverse and changing business requirements. Most ERP products developed today still require businesses to conform to the way the software was designed instead of the software conforming to the businesses.
Other ERP providers call their functional limitations “best practices.” We think they’re actually apologizing for not being able to help you differentiate and develop competitive processes and practices.
Modern Finance and Accounting
Silverware recommends Intacct for Sage Pro customers wanting to migrate to a best-in-class cloud financial management solution. Intacct is 100% focused and finance and accounting capabilities.
With Intacct and a best-in-class strategy, you can:
- Tap into more innovation. Take advantage of an entire ecosystem of best-in-class solution providers that invest 10 times as much in R&D.
- Get the best of everything. Every department in your organization has the freedom to choose the application that best fits its specific business and technology requirements.
- Integrate anything. Because we’re not trying to sell a suite, our priority is making it easy for you to integrate your solutions with Intacct. It’s so straightforward, more than 75% of our customers have integrated Intacct with at least two other applications.
Intacct empowers finance teams with full business visibility, delivering timely management insights that help you adjust and improve execution of your strategies. With Intacct’s multi-dimensional GL architecture, all transactions and data are recorded with the business contexts important to you. And with the solution’s dimension-driven reporting and visualization capabilities, you can quickly understand performance by key business drivers.
The AICPA selected Intacct as its preferred provider of financial applications. They conducted a thorough, comparative evaluation of applications and chose Intacct above all the others. Only a solution that offers modern accounting architecture and rock-solid, multi-ledger, GAAP-compliant financials could claim these credentials. Their due diligence lets you know that you are evaluating today’s most advanced multi-entity, multi-currency cloud financials solution.
Intacct offers robust financials and readily adapts to most business requirements. However, Silverware understands there are cases where you require unique functionality to better serve your target markets. For these situations, our developers can use the Intacct Platform to add new capabilities to Intacct, or even to build stand-alone applications outside the domain of your accounting system. Silverware picked Intacct because it was built to meet your unique needs, now and in the future.
Your financial system must be able to receive information from your other business systems and processes. You can enter that information manually, or you can go the modern Intacct route. Intacct integrates seamlessly with the business systems you have in place today, and it is ready to integrate with any new applications you may want to add tomorrow. So you’re free to choose your business applications based on functional fit, not integration concerns.
- Pre-built connections. Access preconfigured system-to-system connections that are built into Intacct, or available through the Intacct Marketplace. These types of “pre-built” integrations make it easy for you to set up and configure your connection.
- Custom connections. Silverware can create connections to your other best-in-class cloud systems with automated two-way, system-to-system communication using the web services API.