Online Marketing Manager
The Online Marketing Manager will work with the Director of Business Development to create and execute engaging online marketing strategies that tie directly to Silverware’s brand promise, corporate values and commitment to excellence in the delivery and support of accounting and ERP solutions in the fashion, apparel & footwear and cannabis industries.
Through ongoing education, the Online Marketing Manager will stay on top of current trends, and anticipate new ones, in order to support our social and online marketing campaigns that drive new sales opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain comprehensive social media strategies on Silverware’s social media pages including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and others as they are added to the social media marketing mix.
- Develop and distribute monthly content for all social media platforms, including blogs, tweets, posts, and discussions for our clients, and potential customers, in accordance with an integrated marketing calendar
- Work closely with the Director of Business Development to create and maintain consistency of voice and cadence across all platforms for optimal integration
- Implement regular “social listening” practices and provide ongoing recommendations to maximize engagement
- Run targeted ads to increase audience, engagement and website traffic
- Monitor and maintain directory listings, including advertising
- Ensure website content is accurate and current for optimal SEO results
- Manage paid search strategy
- Monitor all social media reviews and comments. Work with managers to ensure comments are responded to personally to maintain online credibility and authenticity.
- Provide monthly performance reports with analytics and insights, measuring benchmarks and effectiveness of campaigns
- Attend all marketing planning meetings to develop promotion strategies to support initiatives targeting current and prospective customers
- Work with the executive team to development social media standards, policies and rules of engagement. Review and recommend updates to the social media policy in the Employee Handbook as requested.
- Work with the Marketing Coordinator for graphics to support posts
- Ensure all social media profiles are brand compliant and all contact information is accurate and complete
Job Qualifications and Competencies:
- A creative mind – to craft status updates or blog posts that are engaging and supportive of Silverware’s social media marketing goals
- An analytical mind – equally good with numbers and words to make decisions and recommendations based on data
- Knowledge and understanding of the social media universe and significant experience with social media sites
- Ability to integrate content into multiple social distribution channels
- Ability to research and follow trends, including Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques and implementation
- Ability to incorporate social media into marketing strategies
- Thorough knowledge of grammar and punctuation standards and proven copywriting skills
- Commitment to excellence and extreme attention to detail
- Professional demeanor and communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to immediate needs or tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and comply with any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested
Sage Intacct Careers: Implementation Consultant
Senior Sage Intacct Implementation Consultant
Silverware needs an experienced Cloud Financials Consultant that shares our commitment to customer satisfaction. If you are a cloud accounting specialist, especially in the areas of reporting, revenue recognition, and accounting setup, we are looking for you.
To facilitate the successful installation and maintenance of our clients’ business systems, including off site and on site work. The position will be responsible for the entire life cycle of the project including process mapping, configuration, training, and post go-live support. This role will assess customer implementation needs, develop innovative approaches to solving problems and execution of project plans.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years or more of experience with accounting/financial systems, preferably cloud-based.
- You should have solid experience in project management, systems analysis, Business Process Design supporting of software implementation and optimization.
- Prior experience as an Accounting Manager or Controller is a definite plus.
- Excellent working knowledge of:
- Accounting – Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Order Entry, Revenue Recognition, Contracts Management, Multi-Currency, Multi-Entity Reporting
- Sales Force Management – Opportunity Management, Forecasting, Commission Tracking, Marketing Campaigns
- Professional Services Automation – Time & Expense Tracking, Resource Management/Utilization, Project Accounting
- Successful candidates should have demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business processes.
- Experience with cloud applications such as NetSuite, Sage Intacct, Adaptive Planning, Accumatica, SAP Business ByDesign is a plus. Experience with “on-premises” systems is mandatory (Dynamics SL, Dynamics GP, MAS 90/200/500, SAP Business One, etc.).
- Client facing, demonstrating good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and deliver applicable solutions.
- Ability to work from own initiative and within a team environment.
- Self motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment.
- Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set.
- Strong social competencies and relationship building
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant
Experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultants are required in our implementation team to assist with the successful implementation and maintenance of our clients’ Microsoft Dynamics NAV based ERP systems.
Your experience and knowledge of ERP solutions and associated business processes combined with an appreciation of associated technologies are imperative in launching your career.
This is a varied and demanding role involving all aspects of implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV – ERP solutions from pre-sales results through the project life cycle to go-live and on-going support.
To facilitate the successful installation and maintenance of our clients’ software systems, including off site and on site work. You will be encouraged, expected and supported to develop your Microsoft Dynamics NAV knowledge and achieve relevant certifications as well as your general professional technical and consulting skills.
You will be educated to follow our methodology which identifies the best practice processes that are followed to implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV solutions.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Implementation planning and the delivery of value added work, to scope and budget
- Business and systems analysis and documentation
- Product design and gap analysis to standard product functionality
- Production of design, system, user and procedural documentation
- Application configuration and setup
- Provide system training to both internal and external clients
- Development and delivery of testing strategies
- Managing change control
- Design and execution of data migration strategies
- Customer Process consultancy
- Go-live and post go-live support
Skills & Experience:
Technical Skills & Experience
• Full lifecycle Microsoft Dynamics NAV or equivalent ERP systems implementation experience.
• Efficient written and oral communication skills.
• Commercial awareness and total dedication to delivering maximum return on investment for our clients.
• Self motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a team based consulting environment.
The following skills will be appreciated:
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) accreditation.
With at least one focus in the following areas:
– Accounting & Controlling or
– Supply Chain Management (SCM) or
– Production and Manufacturing
• Client facing, demonstrating good written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to understand customer requirements and deliver applicable solutions.
• Ability to work from own initiative and within a team environment.
• Self motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment.
• Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set.
• Strong social competencies and relationship building